Each year we prepare hundreds of audits, reviews, compilations and tax returns for homeowners’ associations, working with several different management companies throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Please contact Bev Gill, Manager, at 513-489-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance with your Association’s audit and tax needs.
· Audit reports are prepared in accordance with the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA); AICPA Audit & Accounting Guide for Common Interest Reality Associations (CIRA Guide).
· Financial reviews or compilations can be prepared for Associations that do not need a certified audit.
· Operating and Reserve Funds are reported, on accrual basis financial statements.
· Reserve Study consulting is available for Associations preferring to do their Reserve Studies in-house.
· Management Advisory Letter-standard financial recommendations to help the Board and management company meet fiduciary duties more effectively. If reportable conditions or material weaknesses exist, they are disclosed in a separate SAS-115 letter.
We are very familiar with all of the technical requirements of HOA taxation and provide the following tax services:
· Federal Form 1120 or 1120-H as appropriate.
· Form 990 if applicable.
· Ohio & Kentucky state, county, and local tax preparation.
· Tax Filing Instructions, Due Dates, and Estimated Tax forms.
Peer review is a periodic outside review, performed by another accounting firm, of a firm’s quality control system in accounting and/or auditing. Peer reviews are intended to maintain and improve the quality of the accounting and/or auditing services performed by firms.
The Ohio Society of CPAs has been administering a peer review of our accounting and auditing practice since 1967. Each time they determine that our “system of quality control” was designed to meet the requirements of the quality control standards for an accounting and auditing practice established by the AICPA.